Sunday, July 11, 2010

THEN-NOW..

I went to barber shop along with my friend,who wanted his hair to be cut..there was a long queue for my friend's turn to come..i sat there reading newspaper of that day,but could not spend more than 10 min..then i shelved out my phone from pocet and started to type my thoughts..it went on like this.

Then i entered college ith aim to study,
now ended with aim to love sum one..

  then sumone loved me,
  now i am loving sumone..

then i had mbbs to learn,
now i have life to learn..

  then i had few friends without emptiness,
  now with lot of friends i am blank..

then i cared about my dress,
now i care about characte..

  then i called my friends for work,
  now calling them is my work..

then i wanted my college years to end,
now i want them to restart again..

  then i worried about result date,
  now i am worrid about our departure date..

then i loved sweet foods,
now i love sweet memories..

  then i know what are my goals,
  now i dont know towards which i am moving..

then i knew college principal,
now i know what principles are..

  then i came for knowledge of medicine,
  now leaving with knowledge of life..

then i played volleyball,
now emotions are playing with me..

  then i used to read stories,
  now i am writing stories..

then i red jokes to laugh,
now i joke to read books..

  then i grew physically,
  now also mentally..

then i doubted everyone,
now i doubt myself..

  then i believed my mind,
  now i believe my heart..

then i counted best friends,
now i count what friendship is..

  then i shared food with friends,
  now i share my thoughts..

then i spoke with my mouth,
now with behaviour..

  then it was beginning,
  now there is no ending..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment