Saturday, July 24, 2010

MY BUDDY-PEN

This is d poem i dedicate to my companion,my buddy,my thought-expresser,my tool,my sword....PEN..it shares my attatchment wit it..

MY BUDDY-PEN







This is d story of me n my pen,


Similar to d lion n its den;






When it ws new in my hand,


I held it like a magic wand;






As it ws used n became old,


Loosing its ink n color of gold;






Helping me in exams,filling forms n letter,


Making my future bright n better;






Travelled with me theatres,mall n park,


Uncovered my shell of ignorance n dark;






Changing its refill with same old case,


Transforming me from ABCD.. to MB,BS;






Exams,underlining,scratching it has 2 deal,


Writing prescription,casesheet made patients 2 heal;






Walked as companion 2 fulfill my dream,


It was my bread,butter n cream;






Thru it i was called poet n writer,


Compared 2 sword it s always mighter;






Lying silent in dustbin when it got cleft,


Knowledge i got thru it did not left;






Wishing a good-bye i gave a kiss,


Ever i write,"Buddy" i will miss...






~R@j~

No comments:

Post a Comment