Saturday, July 24, 2010

I HATE "LUV-STORY"

People say luv is divine..bt it was not with me..luv is blind,bt it created a havok in front of my eyes..i m nt critising luv bt showng my anger over my luv-story..

" LUV STORY"




different is my luv-story,


but i have somthing to worry,






mine was d luv at first sight,


but it did not made my future bright,






together evrything we share(d),


in d end she did nt care,






enjoyed in all d known garden(s),


scolding i got from my warden,






she ws to my life a divine boon,


she told"marriage wil b ours very soon",






smile on face with eyes filled with tears,


sorrows n scoldings in d end i have to bear,






she was to me everything,near n dear,


"i hate u",in d end i had to hear...
 
-Raj-

No comments:

Post a Comment