Monday, September 20, 2010

a change..

hi frnds..i think u ppl know tat change s a rule in every 1's life...recently i 2 experienced a great change in my behaviour,my character n my attitude...1st of all i have become more decent..i now find positiveness in all things..lost interest in admiring gals,flirting them n even d thots of beautiful gals..now i just think of purest form of friendship wit all-boys n girls..no expectation from any1..just living 2 my passion n goal..i m now speaking less n listening more..i m confused abt this change n so my friends..bt i m enjoying this change n feel good..may b in few days ths excitement will pass over and it will becum a routine..may b my friends will understand me better now..but the feelings you get,the emotional upsets,the lonliness n mood changes distance you from ur friends for a while..u try to switch to ur old thots n life..by doing so u fail to enjoy the new thots and new life awaiting you..just b patient and accept d change..at the end you will feel better..

No comments:

Post a Comment